- Central Square allows dogs and cats.
- Two pets per apartment home, one of which must be under 30 pounds.
- Central Square has dog breed restrictions*.
- Pets allowed without deposits include small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, and fish aquariums under 5 gallons. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not allowed: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or any venomous animal of any kind.
- $300 non-refundable fee.
- $30 per month per pet.
- Pet fees are non-refundable but are transferable on the property.
* Restricted dog breeds include Akita, American Bull Dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Mastiff, Presa Canario (Canary Dog), Rottweiler, St. Bernard, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or any mix of these breeds. Additional breeds may be added at our discretion.
At Central Square, we are pet-friendly and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office. We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! Please contact our office for more details on our pet policy.